Delta offer a variety of conventional products, from a simple open front dry filter booth to a full on-line down draught water wash spray booth.
In addition to the above, Delta have developed and offer the unique 'Aqua-Flow' spray booth. The 'Aqua-Flow' system has the unique feature that 100% of the paint laden water is removed from the spray booth and directed to a central process system ('Aqua-Cleanse') for automatic de-sludging.
This provides a total management system for automatically removing the sludge from the spray booths returning only 'clean' water to the water wash chamber and flood screens of the spray booth.
- Reduced air scrubbing nozzle blockages
- Reduced water circulation pipe work blockages
- Reduced costs for cleaning
- Reduced costs for maintenance
- Less water usage and disposal costs
- More environmentally friendly system
- Better R.F.T. (Right First Time) for products.
By elliminating nozzle and pipe work blockages the quality of the air exhausted from the spray booth is greatly improved, thus reducing the particulate emmissions to atmosphere.